Saturday, May 5, 2012

Days 84 to 98



March 25th- Video Chatting with our favorite Australian resident, Mr. Henry...something we do at least a half a dozen times a week. 

March 26th- Nothing sweeter than a baby just waking up from a nap. Eyes puffy and wanting nothing but to be held. 

March 27th- Looking cool in on his Beemer, wearing his Bug O'Boo tie shirt and leg warmers. 
March 28th- Deshy loves to read. He will sit and flip through a book, babbling away. I'm sure he tells great stories, if only we could understand him.

March 29th- Deshy loves getting his food served to him in a bowl. However, the food doesn't stay in the bowl for longer than 20 seconds before the bowl goes flying through the air. On this day, the bowl managed to get wedged between his shoulder and the high chair. 


March 30th- On this day, I decided to take Desh to Homegoods with me while I did a little shopping. Deshy decided he was done shopping before I was, so I grabbed a giant teddy off a store shelf to distract him. It did such a good job of distracting him, we had to take it home with us to distract him all the way until nap time. 


March 31st- Deshy walks around the house and scoops up whatever he can find. He can always manage to find a great spot for his treasures. 

April 1st- I thought if I handed Deshy a squirt bottle, he would clean my windows for me. It didn't go quite as I expected. Nevermind the pants too short. We'll call them shorts. 

April 2nd- We finally purchased a camera for Deshy's room. Now we can see he's doing when he should be napping. This picture was taken with the new video camera and it explains why his "naps" are longer than they used to be before we moved his crib under the window. 

April 3rd- We received our box of diapers a couple of days before this picture was taken. When I had my back turned, Deshy climbed up and stood on top talking to his imaginary audience. He was up there for a very long time preaching with wild hand gestures. I guess whoever he was talking to needed a long talking to.
April 4th- Daddy's Home! 
April 5th- On this day, we went to visit Gramma Boggs and got to see Taylor too! We had a fun time eating lunch and walking through the garden they have where she lives.
April 6th- Swimming lessons! Deshy is loving the water, when he doesn't have to put his face in it. On this day, Daddy got to come and watch!
April 7th- The day before Easter we had some special bunny visitors! Hop, hop, hop came Grammy and Grandpa (a.k.a. Opa)!
April 8th- Easter Sunday we headed over to my parents for some egg hunting with the Ryan Marshalls. Here are the kids waiting for me to take a picture so they can start.the.hunt!!! Now remember, if you can see the eggs, they're for Deshy!